Founded in 1993 and privately held, Ormerod Design Ltd. is a multidisciplinary, RIBA Chartered architectural practice in Leeds, Yorkshire, providing bespoke property development solutions for a wide range of public and private clients. As project architects, we are responsible for delivering an average of £3m in combined certificated project values per year and the practice continues to grow.
Our team has diverse experience in many areas of property development, including commercial and domestic architecture, refurbishment, interior design, CDM co-ordination, surveying and planning.
Located in Leeds, Yorkshire, we are centrally located and have national reach. The practice has successfully completed projects in a wide range of locations, ranging from the north of Scotland to the south of England. As such, we have a particularly strong familiarity with the nuances of building regulations across all regions of the UK, which has proven beneficial to many clients with complex requirements.
- Being ethical in our approach to Architecture and business, taking responsibility for our actions and following through on promises.
- Treating others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality in internal and external communications.
- Being aware of both our moral and legal obligations and giving both equal consideration when making decisions.
- Going the “extra mile” for clients to ensure that they are not merely satisfied with our services, but delighted.
- Listening to our customers to ensure their needs are correctly understood and interpreted.
- If we make a mistake, we will recognise it and work diligently to rectify the situation promptly.
- Ensuring that customers feel supported throughout and providing a dedicated point of contact for each project.
Excellence and Innovation
- Taking pride in the quality of our work at all project stages.
- Maintaining our Quality Assurance policies and amending them regularly as improvements are identified.
- Learning from past experiences and using knowledge gained to develop new techniques for future undertakings.
- Taking a creative approach and designing innovative solutions for complex client requirements.
Investment in People
- Regular investments in staff training and development to ensure they feel valued and are able to produce their best possible work.
- Promoting from within to ensure our staff have defined career progression.
- Ensuring that each employee receives exposure to as many project elements as possible, to further their understanding of Architecture.
- Being an understanding employer and recognising that staff have personal needs and goals whilst working to support these.